|Home | Ordering | Contact Us | Heaters | Controls | Accessories | Search|
Chromalox® Unit (Blower) Heaters
Mor Electric Heating is an authorized distributor for Chromalox®
Qmark MUH Unit Heaters
Qmark Portable Unit Heater
Horizontal Blower Heater
Unit (Blower) Heaters
Horizontal Blower Heater
Chromalox® LUH Horizontal Blower Heater
The LUH self-contained heater provides quiet, reliable fan-forced heating in all types of commercial and industrial applications.
|2.6 - 45 kW|
|8,900 - 153,000 Btuh|
|208, 240, 277, 480 and 600 Volt|
|1 or 3 Phase|
|Wall or Ceiling Mounted Configurations|
•Shipping and Receiving Areas
• Pump Houses
• Power Generating Stations
• Aircraft Hangers
Die Formed Cabinet —Heavy 18 gauge steel, phosphate undercoated for corrosion resistance and finished in almond polyester powder coat.
Louvers — Individually adjustable louvers direct air flow up or down as needed.
Fintube Heating Elements have corrosion resistant steel fins that are furnace brazed to the tubular element to assure long life and superior heat transfer.
Fan Motor — Totally enclosed fan motor is rated for continuous duty with built-in thermal cutout and operates on same voltage as the heating circuit.
Dynamically Balanced Fan is attached with rubber vibration insulators for smooth, quiet operation. Blade pitch is carefully selected so that the volume of air moved results in the optimum discharge air temperature.
• Sub-divided Circuits with Individual Fuse Protection —Standard on all heaters with a total current draw of 48 Amps or greater. The fuse compartment is conveniently located for easy access.
• Integral 120V Control Transformer — Standard on 480V models, eliminates the need for an external control source (24V optional).
• Heavy Duty Magnetic Contactors are standard on all models.
• Thermal Cutouts open the control circuit and disconnect power to the heating elements if overheating occurs. Automatic Reset allows the control circuit to reclose and restore power when temperature returns to normal.
• Field Convertible — Combination 208/240V and 1 or 3 phase operation through 10 kW.
• Mounting Configurations — Recessed welded fasteners on top of the heater cabinet are internally threaded for suspension of unit with threaded rods. Ceiling and Universal Wall Swivel brackets are optional. The ceiling bracket lets you mount heater directly to ceiling or over-head member, simply and easily. The swivel mounting allows you to readily adjust the direction of warm air flow for maximum comfort up to 180 degrees.
Optional Features (Factory Installed or Field Installation Kits)
• Summer Fan Switch Kit —Field installable for circulating warm stratified air. Available for all models.
• Thermostat Kit — Field installable on all models. Range 40°F - 90°F.
• Power Disconnect Kit — Field installable switch enables power to be disconnected while servicing heater. 40, 80 and 100 Amp models available. Mounts in the back of the heater.
• Ceiling Bracket
• Wall Mounting Bracket
• Versatile, Flexible and High Performance
• Easy Installation
• Minimum Maintenance
• Long Life
• Attractive Appearance
Because it has individually adjustable discharge louvers to direct air flow, and can be wall or ceiling (plus swivel) mounted, the LUH heater may be used in a variety of heating applications:
• Primary Heating
• Supplementary Heating
• Dual System Heating
• Spot Heating
• Entryway Air-Curtain Heating
Chromalox® is a registered trademark.
We are a Distributor of Industrial, Commercial and Residential Heaters and Controls. Always consult manufacturers installation instructions for proper installation of the products or systems shown on this website. Â© Copyright 1999-2019 Mor Electric Heating Assoc., Inc.
ELECTRIC HEATING ASSOC., INC.