Mor Electric Heating's Return Policies and Procedures
All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of sale date and meet the following terms and conditions:
- The product must be in original NEW condition.
Mor Electric Heating Assoc., Inc. will not accept returns for used or installed products. No refund will be issued for used or installed products. If any of the parts of a product were installed or used, the return will not be accepted. For defective products, see “Defective Products and Warranty Claims” below.
- The product must be returned in the original manufacturers packaging and must include all original components, packaging material, user manuals, warranty cards, etc. Do Not Write on the original manufacturers packaging. If the item was received “double boxed” for protection, it must be returned in the same manner. The return will be subject to additional charges or will be rejected completely if items are missing.
- Some products are not returnable (Unless Defective).
These include, but are not limited to, used or installed products, replacement parts, cut-to-length and cut-to-order products, custom made products, special order products, large volume orders, discontinued and obsolete products, nichrome wire & coils, ceramic insulators & beads, wire connectors, fiberglass sleeving, wire and heat trace sold by the foot or spool, and products from manufacturers that do not allow returns. No refund will be issued for these items. If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call our customer service department or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Returns Question” in the subject line.
- Restock fees.
Normally Stocked Items: All returns of products that Mor Electric normally stocks will be subject to a minimum 25% restock fee unless the return is a direct result of a Mor Electric error. The restock charge may also be waived if you exchange the returned item with an item of equal or greater value. Please note that the return of the originally purchased product will still be subject to our return policy terms and conditions.
Non-Stock Products: The restock fee for returns of products that are not normally stocked at Mor Electric will be subject to the product manufacturer’s return policies and/or a minimum restock fee of 25% unless the return is a direct result of a Mor Electric error. Please note that the return of the originally purchased product will still be subject to our return policy terms and conditions.
- RMA’s are valid for 5 business days after being issued.
The returned product must be shipped back to Mor Electric within this 5 day window (not including time in transit). Items not shipped within the 5 days will be subject to a new RMA number and new dating determination to confirm the return was submitted within 30 days of the original sale date.
- Defective Products and warranty claims.
Defective product and warranty claims are subject to the manufacturer’s inspection and determination that the product has a manufacturing defect or is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. If the manufacturer determines the product to be covered under warranty, a refund or a replacement product will be issued at their sole discretion.
- Shipping Costs.
The original shipping, handling, and return shipping fees will not be refunded (unless the return is a direct result of a Mor Electric error). It is strongly recommended that when returning the product(s) that you insure the shipment and ship with a carrier that can provide proof of delivery and delivery tracking information. Mor Electric Heating Assoc., Inc will not be responsible for products that are lost or damaged during the return shipment.
- Refused Shipments.
Refused shipments will be treated as a return and will incur a minimum 25% restock charge plus all shipping charges.
- Shipping Shortage.
If you received a shortage in the shipment please contact our customer service department immediately. Shipment shortage claims must be made within five (5) business days of receipt of the shipment or they will not be accepted.
- Shipping Damage.
OBVIOUS SHIPPING DAMAGE: Shipments with damaged packaging are to be brought to the attention of the carrier at the time of delivery.
CONCEALED DAMAGE: All shipments should be opened immediately upon receipt and inspected for damage. If upon inspection of the package you found the product to be damaged, make sure that you keep ALL packaging materials and contact our customer service department immediately at 1-800-442-2581 for further instructions. All damage claims must be made within five (5) business days of receipt of the shipment or they will not be accepted.
Order cancellation requests will be granted at the sole discretion of Mor Electric Heating Assoc., Inc.. Orders that have already shipped, or orders for products in which the manufacturer will not allow the cancellation, cannot be cancelled and will be subject to our return policy. When a cancellation request has been granted, the customer will receive an order cancellation confirmation by email. This email will be the exclusive proof of the order cancellation.
Procedure For Returning Products:
- Call our customer service department at 1-800-442-2581 or email email@example.com with “RMA Request” in the subject line. You must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning the product(s). Returned product(s) sent back without a valid RMA number will not be processed.
- Send Returns to:
Mor Electric Heating Assoc., Inc
5880 Alpine Ave. NW
Comstock Park, Michigan 49321
** Make sure to include the valid RMA# that you received from our customer service department.
- It is strongly recommended that when returning the product(s) that you insure the shipment and ship with a carrier that can provide proof of delivery and delivery tracking information. You must take care when packaging the product(s) for the return shipment. If the item was received “double boxed” for protection, it must be returned in the same manner. Mor Electric Heating Assoc., Inc will not be responsible and will not issue a refund for products that are lost or damaged during the return shipment.
[ Home ]
[ Up ]
[ Terms & Return Policy for HeatersPlus.com in .pdf format ]
We are a
Distributor of Industrial, Commercial and
Residential Heaters and Controls. Always consult
manufacturers installation instructions for proper installation of the
products or systems shown on this website. © Copyright 1999-2015 Mor Electric Heating
ELECTRIC HEATING ASSOC., INC.
5880 Alpine Ave. NW - Comstock Park, MI 49321 USA
Tel 616-784-1121 - 800-442-2581 - Fax 616-784-7775